First, the infamous Obot for Owen. This was completed the day before Easter and was presented to my boy in lieu of a huge basket of
The pink socks you may recognize as a Project Spectrum project from last month. They were actually finished a few weeks ago, but they've been busy being on my feet and so therefore not in top modeling condition. The orange socks were my first socks using the Magic Loop method and they did work up quickly. I used #2 US Addi Naturas and though I like the needles, I don't know that I'd use them again for socks. The join isn't very smooth and I found myself wrestling with them with every row.
The orange socks came with me and Owen to the park last week. It was so nice outside and the sock just begged to spend some time in the swings. Plus, we found a fellow Project Spectrum April friend there.
Orange sock, meet yellow flowered tree!