Sunday, July 15, 2007

Trekking

I love Trekking XXL. It is one of my top sock yarns ever, and you all know I've knit a few pairs of socks.Take a look at those colors. The blending and swirling of colors. I never get tired of knitting with this yarn.
These are the L&D Socks, short for Labor & Delivery. These are the socks that I started right before going into the hospital to have Ailish. Right now I'm starting the gusset decreases on sock numero dos and I'm thrilled with how they are turning out. Mom has threatened to steal the L&D Socks if she ever comes over to my house and finds them not on my feet. I wouldn't put it past her. The woman only wears hand knit socks now.
Speaking of color...Time for a change! I've been feeling a little "blah" lately and while doing a little shopping I decided that it was time to shake things up a bit. This right here is $9 worth of happiness in a bottle. Natural Instincts in the color Rosewood which is a dark auburn color.
What do you think?

6 comments:

Romi said...

I love the color! It looks great on you. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the hair, love the socks, love your mom's Modus Operandi! :-)

Anonymous said...

I love the colors in the sock & in your hair. Very nice!

anxiousdog said...

Your hair looks awesome! I've also recently been enjoying Trekking sock yarn (from afar as I haven't bought any yet).

Jen said...

Your hair looks like it's reflecting a beautiful sunset!!! Great color!

Your socks look yummy, better hide them when you're not wearing them

Lana said...

You look fabulous!!! The colors of your socks look mighty good too:~D