Monday, June 13, 2005

Oh the things we find

I'm hoping to look around today and find some online articles and instructions on crochet. I added another 15 rows to Mom's blanket last night, but still feel like it needs... something! Maybe I can find a cool stitch to add to the edges.

In going through my craft closet I found my stash of plates and tile cutters for doing mosaics!!! YAY!!! That'd be a fun project to do this summer. Perhaps I can make a couple of stepping stones for Mom & Dad's new house. Or, I could do one or two for Heather & Spencer.Vania is 11 weeks pregnant, which gives me 29 weeks to make her baby a blanket. Surely I'd finish it in time! ;) I'm considering waiting another few weeks to see if they're planning on finding out the gender of the baby. However, you can't go wrong with a light green. Green is neutral for babies! Then again, so is yellow and purple. I dunno. I may just see if there's a variegated yarn out there that doesn't swing too boyish or girlish.

I'm currently searching for the Adobe Photoshop disc. Oooh, I hope I can find it!!!

No comments: