Monday, June 19, 2006

And the winners are...

Prize #1 (2 skeins of Peace Fleece) goes to Laura of Affiknitty!

Prize #2 (1 skein of Cascade 22o and 1 skein of Atacama) will find it's new home with Michelle of Sittin' Here Knittin'.

Prize #3 (2 skeins of Sock Garden in a Yarntainer) shall be held hostage by me because it is going to Lana at Knit & Pray. Lana, you may only receive this yarn in person because it is absolutely disgraceful that we live not 30 minutes from eachother and have still not met!

Ladies, email me with your addresses or in Lana's case, perhaps a time on Saturday when we can meet.

Thank you, everyone, for your kind words and well wishes. Here's to a second year full of yarn and roses!

I would also like to thank the Random Number Generator for taking out all pressure of needing to think of a great game and having to choose winners among my friends. To me, you are all winners!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Congrats to the winners!