Friday, May 12, 2006

Rare sighting: The Little Man Vest in action!


It was a sunny day, the first we had seen in almost a week here in the land of flash-flood and tornado warnings. I had just stepped outside to admire the warm sun and say "hello, I missed you!" when out of the corner of my eye I saw it.

I didn't move a muscle for fear of scaring it away. Sudden moves are the enemy of stealth observation. When I felt that it was comfortable with my close proximity I slowly turned my head in order to get a better look.

Oh, it was beautiful.

I calmy brought my camera up to my eye and snapped a picture before the moment was over. As soon as the digital camera did it's fake shutter-click sound the object of my admiration ran away. At least I have proof that it wasn't just a figment of my imagination.

2 comments:

Laura said...

So cute, Brianne! The older they get, the harder it is to get those photos. Just one of the things I miss about the baby days. :)

Melissa said...

So cute!!! The vest looks great. Thanks for visiting my blog!! :)