Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Yaaaaarn

I bought this yarn over the summer with good intentions of making something really fabulous with it. It moved halfway across the country with me and during a recent stash perusal I found it again. Loyal yarn that hasn't gotten upset with me for not using it. Smart yarn that didn't get lost during the long voyage from Southern California to Southern Missouri. Brave yarn that has sat in the dark closet for months without complaining.

Here's the problem, I don't know that I really want to make anything with this yarn.

Here's my solution, I'd be interested in making a trade or a sale. This yarn lists at $7.25/skein and I'd be willing to part with it at $5/skein. Or, perhaps you love this yarn and have some yarn in your own stash that has also been loyal and brave but needs a new home. Tell me about it and we might just have a deal!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I happen to have coveted Cotton Glace for some time. Take a look at my de-stash gallery and if there is anything that you'd like to trade for, let me know.

http://mohairdreams.typepad.com/photos/destash/img_2649.html