Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Greetings from Branson, Missouri!

Well, we're having a great time here!!! You can read all about our trip in my personal journal. (The link is on the right.)

I've had plenty of time to work on my knitting, as it was a 3 hour drive from Tulsa, OK into Branson... as well as we've spent a lot of time in the car. Since I'm just making a scarf right now I can totally bring it with me! I'm about 27% done right now and it is looking great! I hope to finish it before I leave so that I don't have to mail it back here. (It's for my brother, Jared.)

Next week we'll be making the visit to Hobby Lobby, and I'm so excited about it!!! Yay! I definitely hope to find a couple of new knitting needles and perhaps a knitting bag if I'm lucky. I'd also be very interested in seeing what kinds of yarn they have in stock.

Bryan and I are seriously considering relocating to this area. We'll see how that goes! We should have a pretty definite answer by tomorrow evening. Yikes!!!

No comments: