Friday, August 05, 2005

Last blanket finished!!!

Oh my. That took a looong time to do. I think it felt like it took even longer because I was anxious to finish it. I'm sure you crafty people out there know what I'm talking about. It's a universal thing. "I really want to finish this book because there's another one even better waiting for me!"

Things I'm looking forward to:

1. Knitting!
2. Knitting from a pattern!
3. Seeing my family tomorrow
4. Traveling (I love it!)
5. Finding out if we love or hate Missouri
6. The 3 1/5 hour drive from Tulsa to Branson. Can anyone say knitting?

Things I'm not looking forward to:

1. Losing a whole day for travel
2. Keeping control of an independent almost-2 year old on the plane
3. Leaving the house at 5:30am
4. Holding my breath at the rental car place hoping they have an available car seat for Owen
5. Bryan leaving early
6. Having to make the return trip by myself (with Owen, of course)

I'm listening to Frank Sinatra right now. I would marry his voice if I could. Seriously. If I could do the whole "Little Mermaid" thing and put a shell around Bryan's neck with Frank's singing voice... I'd be a happy woman. We got this cd at Starbucks while on vacation in San Luis Obispo in April. I love doing that because I'll forever remember that trip whenever I hear this cd. *reminisces*

Back to today, I'm mailing out the package for the Pine Ridge Reservation as well as the product return for a customer. Then, just last minute clean up stuff and we're pretty much done! We packed last night so I wouldn't have to worry about laundry too much. Yay!

Okay, now to get cleaning! I want to put in some knitting time this afternoon! *grins muchly*

No comments: