Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Before I go to bed...

My Secret Pal has received my first package of spoiledness and she was pleased! I'm already trying to figure out what my next package will contain. So much fun!!!

I just finished skein 4 of 10 on Ashley's Twirl Blanket. It's really turning out nicely and I hope that she appreciates it. It took me a while to figure out the whole hanks thing. I don't exactly have a winder... besides myself... and so I've had to work it out on my own. Finally today I untwisted it into the big long oval, and then put that around my neck and wind from there. It sounds somewhat hilarious... but it totally worked! I managed to wind a ball in 5 minutes, compared to 20 minutes. I may be on to some amazing system and everyone will be doing this soon. I totally see it. ;)

No comments: