Friday, October 07, 2005

I love my mail carrier!

She's incredibly pleasant... and she brings me wonderful gifties in the mail. Today was one of those days! My order from KnitPicks came in. It was a heavier box than usual because it included some books that I have been dying to get my hands on. I've got "Last Minuted Knitted Gifts" by Joelle Hoverson on the couch next to me and "50 Baby Bootees to Knit" by Zoe Mellor will be on my lap next.

I'm so thrilled!

Oh, and color samples of yarn were ordered and in the box as well. I love being able to see all of the colors in person and feel the yarn. This is great!

Tonight I'll be downloading the pictures from my camera, so there shall be visual goodness for you! Yay!



Okay, on a side note.... I know that there is a huge group of you out there who is totally in love with Cotton Ease and have set aside a skein or two to be put in your casket with you. I must admit that I have tried this yarn, and I don't care for it. Maybe it's just because I tend to knit and crochet a little tighter than some, but it doesn't feel good on my hook or needles.

With that being said, I've decided to offer up my 5 skeins of Cotton Ease for sale or trade. I have 2 skeins of Pistachio, 2 skeins of Pineapple and 1 skein of Sugarplum. Make me an offer! I do so love a good deal!

I'd be happy to supply you with Dye Lot numbers, if you are looking for one in particular, or pictures if that floats your boat!

No comments: