Friday, October 28, 2005

I don't want to make this too long

If you'd like a full update of what's going on you can go to my Live Journal and view my long entry there with all the information you'd want. The button is on the right side and is named Being Brianne.

For the short version, here goes.

We went in for an ultrasound on Monday and the results weren't good. At that time I was 9 weeks 3 days pregnant and the baby was measuring at 6 weeks 6 days. They couldn't find a heartbeat, which at that age the baby would have had one. The doctor told me to come back in a week for another ultrasound and to come in when I started bleeding.

Right now I'm basically waiting for Monday, for another ultrasound, since I haven't had any bleeding. At that point they'll see what's going on and then we'll go from there.

It's been an incredibly difficult week. I've had two other miscarriages, one earlier this year, and each time it affects me more and more.

I've been doing more therapy knitting. It's a blessing right now. The therapy blanket from the move is still in the craft closet, but Owen's sweater is coming along nicely and is perfect for therapy knitting since it's straight stockinette stitch. I'm doing the arm shaping right now and am almost done. I'm planning on doing both sleeves at once, which Bryan was very impressed with. Hopefully I'll have it done after this weekend.

I'll try to keep the blog somewhat updated with what's going on. If Monday goes how the doctor's think it will, Bryan will probably update again for me. I can't help but hope for some kind of miracle from God, but I also can't help but face reality.

1 comment:

stricken madchen said...

I'm so sorry. I hope Monday brings good news for you.
Hugs,
Michelle