Thursday, July 28, 2005

Impressive

I've been working on projects for the Pine Ridge Reservation and finally put together everything I've made to see what I had and what I still needed to make to round things out. It was quite a pile!

2 blankets
9 hats
4 scarves
1 shawl

I'd like to make one more blanket and another shawl. After that I think I'll be ready to send out the package to Minnesota. I'll be sending it out before I leave for Missouri on August 6th.

The hats have been a lot of fun to make and so easy! Plus, they have the added bonus of being super fast. It's a bit of instant gratification because I can finish one in about an hour if it's a child's hat and two hours for an adult.

I emailed the area coordinator for Project Linus, but haven't heard back from her. I'm hoping to hear what size blankets our area is in most need of. I don't want to make mostly baby blankets if they really need something for a teenager or older child.

No comments: