Monday, July 25, 2005

My first shawl!


Okay, this picture was taken at 12:45am and I have been awake for 20 hours right now, so forgive my appearance and just admire my shawl.

This was made from the yarn I had originally intended to make a blanket with, but it looks so much better as a shawl. Honestly, I'm tempted to keep this thing for myself... but I won't! I can definitely see why people love shawls, though.

My next projects (the scarves I mentioned in the post I made about 5 minutes ago), I plan on doing by knitting. Oh yeah. I knit. I'm not going to do anything fancy, but will use the projects to get really comfortable and proficient with knit and purl. (Long term goals... I'm eyeing the clapotis.)

1 comment:

Brianne said...

Oh yes... and for updates on my amazing son, see my personal journal. (Link on the left side.)