Monday, July 25, 2005

Picture time *grins*





I've finally taken pictures of the stuff I made for Leah and will be mailing out tomorrow. Hooray! The large blue blanket is made from Bernat's CottonTots and is 100% cotton. This will wash up great and be so soft! The multi-colored blanket and hat is a Red Heart yarn that I can't remember the name of right now. It is the first item I made with Sport Weight yarn and I really enjoyed it.

This will go out in the mail tomorrow and I plan to send out the package for Pine Ridge Reservation before we leave for Branson, MO on August 6th. I finished my first shawl tonight and I'll be adding at least one more shawl, as well as a few more hats and scarves to the items I've already made. (1 blanket, 2 hats, 2 scarves.)

Thinking of charity, I talked with 2 ladies at my church who are on the Womens' Ministries council and they are so interested in doing a work day for Project Linus sometime in the fall. I gave them the website address and they asked some good questions. I think that this could be so good!!!

No comments: