Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Love it!

Owen and I went into Joanne's yesterday. I thought it'd be a nice diversion and I hadn't been in the store in months. (Read that as: I had time on my hands and realized that I didn't know what the yarn selection was like at Joanne's.)

The fabrics are all on the right side of the store, with the fleece all on the back wall as you walk in. I have to call Mona because fleece is on sale right now for 30% off! Score!

Everything else is on the left side of the store and the yarn takes up one very small half of an aisle. I was not impressed. However, they do have a clearance section for yarn that Michaels does not. It's not a big section, but it is a section!

I nabbed a couple skeins and was on my way out when I noticed that Owen had found some yarn for himself. He had one skein in each hand of this furry stuff and was rubbing it on his cheeks. Well it was just the cutest thing ever!

So I bought them.

I figure I'll make him a little green furry blanket to befriend and when our friends are over we can freak them out and pretend its a muppet or something!

No comments: