Monday, July 04, 2005

Picture time!



Okay, I got PhotoBucket to cooperate long enough to download the picture of the hat and scarf set I made! :DThis is my handsome brother, Isaac, modeling the set at the El Pollo Loco in Vista. :P

Yay!So I've now finished another cloche hat (this time, adult sized), but I'm not using the right type of yarn so it still required some resizing. I'm just starting a little mini purse that I thought would light up some little girl's eyes. It's made from Lion's Chenille in black and will look very classy. :) I've already noticed how difficult this is to work with and don't know that I'll be buying it. (Mom gave me this skein.)Now that I have the crocheting down a little more, I think it's time to roll up my sleeves again and pull that sewing machine out of the closet and see if I can learn how to use it!

No comments: